Auspicious Symbols Zen Bracelet
Add some Zen into your life with the Auspicious Symbols Zen bracelet. Suspended between solid black cord are metal discs with one of the eight auspicious symbols of Buddhism. Symbols include:
- The Golden Fish to help remind you to live freely and spontaneously as a fish does.
- The Parasol is to help remind you that you can persevere over any obstacles that come your way and that all challenges are just temporary.
- The Urn represents never-ending abundance that your life is filled with.
- The Lotus Flower symbolizes purity and reminds you to be pure in all moments.
- The Conch Shell symbolizes wisdom.
- The Infinite Knot represents opposite forces such as birth and death and wisdom and compassion.
- The Wheel represents the three parts of one including the hub for moral discipline, the spokes for proper application of the moral discipline teachings and the rim for concentration.
- The Banner represents utilizing the Dharma to perfect the body, mind and speech to be triumphant over any challenges.
This beautiful bracelet can be worn with any outfit and dressed up or dressed down. The Auspicious Symbols Zen bracelet is not made by Zenmundi but is made in Nepal.